Are you searching for Kinsta Review?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post for a complete Kinsta Review and see whether it is the best choice for you.
Kinsta provides WordPress hosting built on the Google Cloud Platform. Mark Gavalda founded the company in December 2013.
It established itself within just five years in a highly competitive market for WordPress hosting. Its user-friendly interface, next-level security, and friendly customer support are some of Kinsta Web Hosts’ WOW factors.
Here are some of the best features of Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting:
- High-Security Network (DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls, SSL support, Uptime monitoring)
- Next-Generation Infrastructure
- Google Cloud Platform
- 24 Global Server Locations
- Free KeyCDN
- Free SSL Certificates
- Automatic DB Optimization
- Multisite Support
- White-Labeled Cache Plugin
- Free Site Migrations
- 1-Click Staging Website
- Uptime Checks at Every 2 Minutes
- Full Backups Everyday
- Flexible Architecture
- Proactive Prevention
- WP-CLI, SSH, Git, and Kinsta APM
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Kinsta Hosting Plans
Here are the hosting plans and prices:
Note: All the pricing is on yearly basis. If you buy a monthly basis plan then the price will be high.
|STARTER||PRO||BUSINESS 1||BUSINESS 2||BUSINESS 3|
10 GB Storage
50 GB CDN
20 GB Storage
100 GB CDN
30 GB Storage
200 GB CDN
40 GB Storage
300 GB CDN
50 GB Storage
500 GB CDN
|BUSINESS 4||ENTERPRISE 1||ENTERPRISE 2||ENTERPRISE 3||ENTERPRISE 4|
60 GB Storage
500 GB CDN
100 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
150 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
200 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
250 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
When you compare Kinsta’s hosting plans to other managed WordPress hosting services, then they are certainly competitive. Kinsta gives you many additional features to effectively compete for business in the global market.
When you choose a yearly hosting plan with Kinsta, you will get 2 months of free hosting.
When you run a large business, you can easily acquire features such as Cloudflare Railgun, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc. You can also choose the custom enterprise hosting solution from Kinsta according to your needs.
You will be charged a fee of $1/1,000 visits after your website reaches the visit limit of your plan.
Disk space overage:
You will be charged a fee of $2/GB after you reach the limit of disk space usage of your plan.
You will be charged a fee of $0.10/GB after you reach your CDN limit.
Kinsta has 24 global locations as follows:
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (Europe-west1)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (Asia-east1)
- Sydney, Australia (Australia-southeast1)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Salt Lake City, USA (us-west3)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (South-America-east1)
- London, UK (Europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (Europe-west3)
- Jurong West, Singapore (Asia-southeast1)
- Tokyo, Japan (Asia-northeast1)
- Mumbai, India (Asia-south1)
- Montréal, Canada (North America-northeast1)
- Eemshaven, Netherlands (Europe-west4)
- Hamina, Finland (Europe-north1)
- Los Angeles, California (us-west2)
- Hong Kong (Asia-east2)
- Zürich, Switzerland (Europe-west6)
- Osaka, Japan (Asia-northeast2)
- Seoul, South Korea (Asia-northeast3)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (us-west4)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Asia-southeast2)
Kinsta Review – Pros and Cons
Kinsta currently hosts more than 60,000 websites and a lot of business owners from around the world love its hosting plans. Kinsta has some upsides and downsides.
Pros of Kinsta Hosting
- KeyCDN, Kinsta’s key partner, offers its customers a global CDN bandwidth that allows them to store static copies of their websites in more than 30 locations.
- Kinsta offers benchmarked website speed testing services. According to GTmetrix and Pingdom, the Kinsta platform’s website shows excellent performance.
- Users of Kinsta can benefit from features like website cloning, website staging, daily backups, and the easy-to-use MyKinsta control panel.
- The Kinsta platform is built on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Users can only store daily backup data for 14 days.
- A better WordPress integration in the user’s control panel is needed
That’s all about Kinsta Review.
You can host WordPress on Kinsta in a secure environment and get professional WordPress support. While the price of Kinsta hosting is high, it’s worth it.
Kinsta Review 2022: A Premium WordPress Hosting Provider
You can host WordPress on Kinsta with a secure environment and get professional WordPress support. While the price of Kinsta hosting is high, it’s really worth it.