Are you searching for Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Providers?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn about the best enterprise hosting providers in the market.
You should choose the best enterprise WordPress hosting provider if you have multiple WordPress websites that receive millions of monthly visitors rather than a simple hosting provider.
You can improve the user experience and performance of your website by using the best enterprise hosting service.
A scalable and superior hosting plan is necessary to handle a large amount of website traffic. Before choosing any enterprise hosting company, here are a few things you need to consider:
How to choose the right Enterprise Hosting Company
Following are a few tips to choose the right enterprise hosting for your company website:
If you have purchased hosting from a company, then one day you will need the hosting company’s support when you run into issues.
What if no one responds to your message or if they reply very late? You will have a hard time.
It is therefore very important that customer support is fast. Dedicated support is recommended for enterprise-level hosting.
What is the reliability of the hosting company you intend to purchase hosting from? It is also necessary to check the reliability of the hosting provider.
Social media networks are a good place to check this. How people are talking about that company and what the company has replied to users’ questions.
If you do this, you can check the reliability and response time of any hosting company.
Any business must prioritize security. You must secure your website in all ways. Only the best companies provide secure website hosting.
Website speed is an essential factor for both users and search engines today. Users will leave your website if it doesn’t load quickly, and your ranking will also suffer.
Note: Website speed depends on both, website design (theme) and hosting company.
WP Engine, Kinsta, and many others are top enterprise hosting companies, but don’t know which one to choose?
We at Hostingdiscounts have manually reviewed all the features, benefits, and above all the four factors of the best enterprise WordPress hosting services.
We’ve made a list of the top enterprise WordPress hosting providers you can use in 2022 based on their features, support, and other necessary factors. These companies provide their services across the world, including in India, the USA, and the UK.
Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Providers in 2022
We have tested all the leading enterprise hosting providers in the market and provided the list below:
Kinsta is a leading provider of enterprise WordPress hosting services. They offer a variety of enterprise hosting plans.
Their hosting plans range from $600/month to $1500/month or even more. Starter enterprise hosting offers 60 websites, 1 million visits per month, 100 GB of storage, free CDN, a 30-day money-back guarantee, 20 global data centers, and many more features.
Check Out: Kinsta Review
Kinsta Enterprise Hosting Plans and Pricing
Why choose Kinsta Enterprise Hosting?
- Your websites will be monitored every minute for uptime and possible attacks
- A staging environment that allows you to test your website themes and plugins with just a click
- The Kinsta add-ons include Cloudflare Railgun, Scaling visits, Extra backups, Redis, Elasticsearch, and CDN functionality
- Each site can use one of the 20 Google Cloud Platform regional data centers
- When your websites reach your plan’s visits cap, Kinsta will still keep them running, but you will be charged an overage fee after the cap has been reached. You will be charged $1 for every 1,000 visits.
- For CDN, you will be billed for additional GBs if you exceed the limit. The charge is $0.10 per GB.
Pros of Kinsta
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Free CDN and SSL Certificates
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Best pricing options compared to other hosting solutions.
- Provides 24/7 instant customer support.
- Top-level hosting performance.
- High-Security Features
- Developer Features: SSH Access, WP-CLI, and Git
- Extra Backups
- One-click cloning
- Staging environments
- Google Cloud-powered infrastructures, such as NGINX, PHP 7, LXD containers, and MariaDB.
Cons of Kinsta
- Users can store daily backup data only for 14 days.
More than 97% of the 191 customer reviews on TrustPilot, which is the most reliable customer reviews website, indicate that Kinsta is the best web hosting provider. Check out all the reviews here.
Kinsta also offers customized enterprise hosting plans. If you buy an annual plan, you will receive two months of free hosting.
WP Engine is one of the world’s top enterprise hosting providers today, and you may already be aware of this company since it is the most popular WordPress hosting provider. WP Engine offers many features for enterprise WordPress hosting.
Check Out: WP Engine Review
The WP Engine sales team can provide you with a free quote directly or by calling +1-512-273-3906 for more information about enterprise hosting with WP Engine.
Why choose WP Engine Enterprise Hosting?
- Free Genesis Framework (Worth $59)
- All the StudioPress Themes are Free with WP Engine Plans (Worth $2000)
- Strongest Uptime
- Dev, Stage, Prod Environments
- Transferable Sites
- LargeFS for unlimited Storage of Media
- Global CDN
- Page-Level Performance
- Automated SSL certificates
- 24/7 Chat, Phone, and Ticket Support from WordPress Experts
- Geo IP Service
- WordPress Multisite Service
- WordPress-Optimized Google Analytics data to drive content strategy, directly from your WordPress Dashboard
- Add websites as many as you want
- Auto Updates of WordPress Plugins
- SSH Gateway to manage WordPress sites through command-line tools like WP-CLI
- Advanced edge WordPress Security
- DetailsCode-level visibility powered by New Relic APM Pro
- Isolated Environments for Development and Testing Purposes
- Strategic Consultative Services to Proactively Plan for your Success
- They offer a big discount during the Black Friday sale.
Pros of WP Engine
- It has an award-winning support team that responds in no time.
- They offer a dedicated account manager.
- You can get support through chat, phone calls, and tickets for 24 hours.
Cons of WP Engine
- Not suitable for beginners
- Little costly hosting plans
- Supports only WordPress websites
Among 43 customer reviews on TrustPilot, WP Engine is recommended by 50% of users. Read all the reviews here.
Pressidium is one of the best enterprise WordPress Hosting providers in the market. Four engineers and developers founded the company in 2014. The company provides a one-stop solution for all your WordPress hosting needs.
Its customer support has WordPress and Server experts available to answer your questions in a matter of minutes. Pressidium offers excellent after-sales support.
Check Out: Pressidium Review
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 24/7 Expert Support by DevOps Engineers
- Enterprise SSL Management
- Staging Environment
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Manual Instant Backup
- Free Site Migration
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Pros of Pressidium
- They provide dedicated WordPress support and do not host any other scripts on the servers.
- With 42 strategically located data center locations, they ensure that the customer’s website loads faster.
- Customers can receive 24/7 support from the company’s WordPress and server experts.
- All packages include an SSL certificate.
- All servers are monitored for malware and automatically removed.
- If your website is not based on WordPress, you cannot use their hosting services.
- Compared to other hosting companies, the packages are expensive.
Check Out: Best WordPress Hosting Providers
Liquid Web went online in 1997. When it comes to enterprise hosting, it is one of the best providers. Liquid Web builds server clusters specific to the needs of enterprises, unlike other web hosting companies.
The company also offers several additional features, such as a custom solutions controller for 24/7 support, a dedicated team of engineers managing the cluster, and well-documented and custom configurations. Liquid Web manages the back end, keeping the servers updated and secure.
Get a free quote from the support team to learn more about Liquid Web enterprise hosting plans and pricing.
Pros of Liquid Web
- Dedicated support staff
- 100% uptime guarantees
- 24/7 Support through chat and phone calls
- 5 Global data centers
- Custom packages
- 24/7 phone and chat support
Cons of Liquid Web
Trust Pilot reports that more than 65% of customer reviews are positive. Click here to read all the reviews.
That’s all about the best enterprise WordPress hosting providers.
The enterprise hosting services listed here offer quality and industry-leading performance. All the companies offer custom enterprise hosting solutions for your business, so you can choose one according to your needs.